Saturday, May 5, 2012

Why am I blogging?

Like most people that start blogging with no intention of becoming a journalist, I am intent on making a life change and turning it into performance art. I'm 60% joking. I am on the fence about how personal I will get. I really don't want to be an attention whore. In fact, I have no goals for this blog other than to put my intentions down as a digital line in the sand. Simply put, did I do what I said I was going to do? And what am I going to do? Complete the Great Divide Mountain Bike Race commencing June 1, 2013. Check out the details here. It's a big ask, but I think I can do it. The race itself is only maybe half the challenge. This will require a lifestyle change for me and my family. Allocations of time, money, and effort all have to be rethought. At this point, all I know is this is exactly what I want to do, and I'm prepared to put the next 13 months towards that solitary goal. Let the adventure begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment